The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Now this is more like it...

One of the greatest Flash animations on the site. Your "Dead Parents" flash is even better than this, but this is still great.

The Printer The Printer

Errr....

Maybe it's just me, but I can't even understand what happened in this animation.

Comet Magnum Episode 22 Comet Magnum Episode 22

You have your own style

I've been following the series since the very first episode. If you haven't seen the first episode and gone all the way up to this one... and watch it willy-nilly with no background: it's going to be confusing and hard to follow. On the other hand, if you watch it's progress from the beginning - you will be able to enjoy the series.

Anyone who tries to say any ill about your art really needs to know that there are different styles of art. You march to your own drummer and make art that you like. It has it's own unique flavour. Not only that, but the way you integrate the music from the audio portal is seamless. It all fits... it all matches. You used the Temporal Vortex track from me with an excellent effect. In fact, it was used in a manner I was hoping someone to use it in.

Keep up the good work... and, in the credits on the end, it's Remisser, not Dimisser. ;)

BeautyProductCommercial 2 BeautyProductCommercial 2

Delicious!

I've tried all the Sexual Deviants line of products. I heard something about them releasing a fall line of squeeze on pearl necklaces. Exciting stuff!

Beauty Product Commercial Beauty Product Commercial

Bukkake

Interesting idea, with well placed humor. I think it could have been even funnier if instead of talk bubbles, you instead did voiceovers. The music and the sound effects fit nicely though, and the overall presentation was excellent.