The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Now this is more like it...

One of the greatest Flash animations on the site. Your "Dead Parents" flash is even better than this, but this is still great.

The Printer The Printer

Errr....

Maybe it's just me, but I can't even understand what happened in this animation.

Comet Magnum Episode 22 Comet Magnum Episode 22

You have your own style

I've been following the series since the very first episode. If you haven't seen the first episode and gone all the way up to this one... and watch it willy-nilly with no background: it's going to be confusing and hard to follow. On the other hand, if you watch it's progress from the beginning - you will be able to enjoy the series.

Anyone who tries to say any ill about your art really needs to know that there are different styles of art. You march to your own drummer and make art that you like. It has it's own unique flavour. Not only that, but the way you integrate the music from the audio portal is seamless. It all fits... it all matches. You used the Temporal Vortex track from me with an excellent effect. In fact, it was used in a manner I was hoping someone to use it in.

Keep up the good work... and, in the credits on the end, it's Remisser, not Dimisser. ;)

All Your Candy All Your Candy

cadny

gotta love the useage of the word "Cadny." Of course I gave it all 10's. Why wouldn't I? :)

Blob jukebox version 0.2 Blob jukebox version 0.2

heh

i like the music in this flash for some reason. :)

shoot those bad guys v2.0 shoot those bad guys v2.0

kickass. :)

great game, love the music. ;)

PadLoop PadLoop

Pretty good

A nice first submission, but you're using a lot of default instruments/samples. Was this made using fruityloops? It sounds like it. Anyhow, I'd recommend you experiment with new drum/synth samples... you can usually find free packs to download from different sites. It'll help so your songs don't sound so defaultish. Aside from that, it's a nice arrangement, but I'd stay away from the multiple open hi-hat hits in the song, it just sounds cheesy.

Another redeeming quality is that the song loops pretty well.

Haven Sole_Distance Haven Sole_Distance

synthy

I like this tune. Very synthpop kind of feel. You should give the band 'Mesh' a listen, I think you'd like them. This is a good submission, I look forward to future submissions.

havensole responds:

Hey, thanks for the very kind words. Mesh is one of my bigger influences and I am actually trying to get signed to their same label right now. I will be putting more tracks soon, so keep an ear out. Thanks again.

Step Into Another World Step Into Another World

very good...

This is definitely nice and light airy material. It's a laid back track, and I can definitely see some flash artists using it for soft background music. Overall a good effort.